'Culture Central' is designed for people who are serious about using the UGRs concept to boost culture. A huge amount of the UGRs intellectual property is contained within this part of the site - for unlimited use within licensed organisations. We train internal change agents - called 'UGRs Champions' - on how to use the videos, audio interviews, facilitator guides, participant workbooks, PowerPoint slides, articles and other resources contained in 'Culture Central' to boost culture.
After the training, internal change agents have access to Culture Central and receive regular support via audio and email contacts direct from Steve Simpson, with tips and strategies on how to use UGRs in the workplace.
In addition, they are trained on how to set up and run as many UGRs stock takes as they would like to run over the license period.
The Culture Central site is organised around hubs of information. We like to think about this site as a 'vault' - as it contains so much rich information!
The site is organised as follows:
- What are UGRs? - this gives an introduction to UGRs
- Articles on UGRs - a large number of articles written on different aspects of UGRs
- Using UGRs to boost culture - broken down into:
- Envision - the kind of culture necessary for the future success of the organisation
- Assessing - get a fix on the current UGRs by doing a 'stocktake'
- Teach - how to teach leaders and staff about UGRs
- Involve - how to get people involved in identifying positive UGRs necessary for the future success of the organisation
- Embed - how to translate the 'talk' of positive UGRs into reality
- Learning more about UGRs
- Case studies on boosting culture - which contains articles and a number of audio interviews with people in different organisations who have successfully used the UGRs concept to boost their culture
Enjoy picking the riches from the 'vault'!
You can get a pdf brochure about Culture Central by clicking here
You can contact Steve Simpson via email at email@example.com.