Our monthly Cultural Intelligence™ newsletter is receiving rave reviews from readers in 63 countries! This is a newsletter written in 'plain speak' that addresses the many leadership issues that an organisation must address - creating a productive and positive culture, how to profit from a service edge, leadership insights, to name a few.
The newsletter is in PDF format, which may require you to download suitable Adobe Acrobat software FREE from the Adobe site.
See a sample newsletter here
Here are some of the comments we've recently received:A note on spelling... 'Down Under', we follow Australian English conventions, so some of the spelling may look a little strange to our US readers.... Thanks to people who have recently told us we spell 'organisation' incorrectly - but that's the way we Aussies spell it!
- 'Thanks very much for the newsletter, its great to keep up to date with the latest customer service news and ideas'
- 'I think your newsletter is great!!!!!!, I really look forward to reading the articles, and I am passing this one on to a number of our Senior Management.'
- 'Its always good to get your newsletters - its like a friendly face walking into the office'
- 'Where would I be without this!!!'
- 'Our staff love it. I have a dedicated list of managers/team leaders and staff who have specifically asked to receive it and I forward it on to these people every month'
- 'Great newsletter!'
- 'Thanks very much for the newsletter, its great to keep up to date with the latest customer service news and ideas. I have been sharing the newsletters with others at work here'
Please note that the newsletter is copyright, however we're happy for you to make appropriate use of articles. Contact us if you would like to use any articles in the newsletter.